Unijoysticle 2 Christmas 2019 update, with support for:
- Nintendo Wii Remote
- Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller
- Nintendo Wii Remote + Nunchuk extension
- Nintendo Wii Remote + Classic Controller extension
- Nintendo Switch Pro controller
- 8BitDo family: all modes supported (Switch, Windows, Mac, Android).
- iCade 8-bitty
It also supports:
- Amiga / Atari-St 3-buttons joystick
And it is self-powered!
For further info see:
Commando 2084 is the mix between Commando and Robotron 2084: it is like the original Commando game, but using the Robotron 2084 controls.
You play it using the two joysticks at the same time:
- Joy #2 controls the hero direction
- Joy #1 controls the bullets direction
But better if you play it with a Unijoysticle 2 with a Dualshok4 gamepad (or similar).
Continue reading “Commando 2084 – a game for the Commodore 64”
Announcing Unijoysticle 2:
Use modern Bluetooth controllers (gamepads, mice, smart TV remote controllers) in retro computers like the Commodore 64/128, Atari ST, Amiga and more.
For further info go here: https://retro.moe/unijoysticle2
I’ve been busy. I still have no spare time to work on my retro projects, but I have a plan. And it can’t fail. I plan to port the UniJoystiCle + The Uni Games to the following platforms:
- Commodore VIC 20: UniJoystiCle (single joystick) + The Uni Games
- Commodore PET: UniJoystiCle in expansion port (single joystick) + The Uni Games
- Commodore 128: UniJoystiCle (same as the C64) + The Uni Games in VCD mode using the Z80 CPU
- Tandy 1000: UniJoystiCle + The Uni Games (graphics mode 320×200 16 colors)
- Commodore 64: Add paddle support to the UniJoystiCle
Continue reading “Long time no see: UniJoystiCle for all platforms”
VChar64 v0.2.2 released
Release notes here:
I started working on the paddle/mouse support. I’m using an ESP32 instead of the ESP8266. Progress is documented here (spanish):
Continue reading “VChar64 v0.2.2 released and other news”
Christmas is coming. Treat yourself with The UniJoystiCle v0.4, and be the cool kid in the block by playing The Uni Games like a pro (that’s it with real unicycles!):
Highlights of v0.4
- Smaller real estate: Fits in all C64/128 models, including the C128D / SX-64 machines
- Using Wemos D1 Mini instead of NodeMCU
- Blue instead of red
Continue reading “The UniJoystiCle v0.4 released”
UniJoystiCle v0.4.0-RC (Release Candidate) released. Mega update!
Latest versions can be downloaded from here: http://ricardoquesada.github.io/unijoysticle/
Continue reading “UniJoystiCle v0.4.0-RC released!”