I’ve been busy. I still have no spare time to work on my retro projects, but I have a plan. And it can’t fail. I plan to port the UniJoystiCle + The Uni Games to the following platforms:
- Commodore VIC 20: UniJoystiCle (single joystick) + The Uni Games
- Commodore PET: UniJoystiCle in expansion port (single joystick) + The Uni Games
- Commodore 128: UniJoystiCle (same as the C64) + The Uni Games in VCD mode using the Z80 CPU
- Tandy 1000: UniJoystiCle + The Uni Games (graphics mode 320×200 16 colors)
- Commodore 64: Add paddle support to the UniJoystiCle
The plan is that I have to live forever and my brain should not deteriorate.
A Beta version will be ready on January 28th, 2038. And the final version somewhere in 2051.
See you soon!
PS: If you want to see The UniJoystiCle + The Uni Games ported to your favorite platform (assuming it is not listed above), send me the computer you want to see it ported to, and I’ll port it. It will be ready in no more than 15 years, or you get your computer back! Satisfaction guaranteed!