A few months ago we released the Argentine Songbook Vol. 1 chipdisk. And recently we released its source code including:
- Full source code (the assembly files + makefiles + everything…)
- Full audio sources (the SidWizard files)
And we also wrote a tutorial about how write a chipdisk, including all the tricks that we used.
If you have doubts/questions about it, let us know!
VChar64 v0.2.2 released
Release notes here:
I started working on the paddle/mouse support. I’m using an ESP32 instead of the ESP8266. Progress is documented here (spanish):
Continue reading “VChar64 v0.2.2 released and other news”
Christmas is coming. Treat yourself with The UniJoystiCle v0.4, and be the cool kid in the block by playing The Uni Games like a pro (that’s it with real unicycles!):
Highlights of v0.4
- Smaller real estate: Fits in all C64/128 models, including the C128D / SX-64 machines
- Using Wemos D1 Mini instead of NodeMCU
- Blue instead of red
Continue reading “The UniJoystiCle v0.4 released”
UniJoystiCle v0.4.0-RC (Release Candidate) released. Mega update!
Latest versions can be downloaded from here: http://ricardoquesada.github.io/unijoysticle/
Continue reading “UniJoystiCle v0.4.0-RC released!”
Home automation for the masses, not the classes
We need to build computers for the masses, not the classes – Jack Tramiel, Commodore founder
- A: Commodore 64 computer running the “Commodore Home” application
- B: UniJoystiCle WiFi device connected to the joystick ports
- C: Alarm sensor using a WiFi device
- D: Smartphone running the UniJoystiCle Controller app with the Commodore Home plugin
- E: Commodore MPS 803 printer
- F: Pulleys + gears connected to the printer header + dimmer knot
Continue reading “Retro Challenge: announcing Commodore Home”
What’s new since last update:
- Ordered a rubber belt + pulley to control the dimmer from the printer header
- New UniJoystiCle PCB arrived (v0.4.0). I assembled one and works Ok both on the SX64 and the C128D. I just need to create a “user port” power cable for the SX64 since it doesn’t have a datasette port.
- Started the UniJoystiCle desktop client in order to control the dimmer from the PC/Mac.
Continue reading “RetroChallenge: C64 I.D.IoT.R Update #2”