VChar64 v0.2.2 released
Release notes here:
I started working on the paddle/mouse support. I’m using an ESP32 instead of the ESP8266. Progress is documented here (spanish):
Continue reading “VChar64 v0.2.2 released and other news”
VChar64 v0.2.0 is available for download:
Continue reading “VChar64 v0.2.0 released”
This is mostly a bug-fix release, focused on improving the workflow.
Continue reading “VChar64 v0.1.0 released”
Latest VChar64 commit hash:
Author: Ricardo Quesada
Date: Mon Mar 14 15:31:41 2016 -0700
fix: use the correct URL to open the documentation
And this is how
git describe shows it:
$ git describe --abbrev=4 --dirty --always --tags
And that is the command that I use internally to generate the version number:
New version, new features.
- [NEW] Koala Import: supports importing subregions. Useful when 256 chars are not enough to import the whole bitmap
- [NEW] Added unknown font. Ripped from here
- [NEW] VICE snapshot import: Default charset address is the one that was used at the moment the snapshot was taken
- [NEW] Save/Export: Plays one beep on success, two beeps on error
- [NEW] Main Window: Status Bar shows the coordinates of the different widgets
- [BUGFIX] Export: shows correct extension when browsing file
- [BUGFIX] VICE/Koala Import: sets the name of the imported file in the tab
- [BUGFIX] Koala Import: detects duplicates chars, making the conversion smaller
VChar64 v0.0.11 was released.
It includes several bug fixes and some important new features like:
- Koala import support
- Map support
- Export to Assembly
Full Changelog here.