- Mac: vchar64-0.0.13.mac.dmg
- Win32: vchar64-0.0.13.win32.zip
- Source code: https://github.com/ricardoquesada/vchar64
- [NEW] Charset and Tilset widgets have grid and zoom levels
- [NEW] Map Widget: can enter tiles by using the keyboard
- [NEW] Map Widget: can enter tiles by using ALT + tile_number
- [NEW] Beeps are only played when there is an error. Before two beeps were used on errors. Now a single beep.
- [BUGFIX] Export: uses the name of recently saved project
- [BUGFIX] Export Dialog: tab-order fixed
- [BUGFIX] Copy/Paste: doesn’t allow copy paste invalid buffers
- [BUGFIX] Cut: works as expected when using “inverse” range state->cut() no longer receives an offset since the offset is taken from the range
- [BUGFIX] Cut: doesn’t crash if cut is triggered when no window has focus
- [BUGFIX] Map widget: selecting with keyboard for the first time works as expected
- [BUGFIX] Maps scrolls normal speed (even big maps)
- [BUGFIX] TilesetWidget and CharsetWidget use zoomLevel to instead of pixelSize for zooming. Faster and less memory(?)
- [BUGFIX] Resizing maps works as expected
- [BUGFIX] Displays correct tile in map when tile is resized. Doesn’t crash on debug mode as well.
3 thoughts on “VChar64 v0.0.13 released”
I love this program! I use it since 0.7 and I see great improvements!!!
My wishes for the char editor: support 1×2, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4 charsets for intro/demo makers…..
Later when you have really nothing to do.. FLI etc.. 🙂
Thanks. Actually it supports up to 8×8 charsets. Go to VChar64 -> Tile -> Tile Properties (or Command + T)
Thank you!!!! This is coooooool!