Christmas is coming. Treat yourself with The UniJoystiCle v0.4, and be the cool kid in the block by playing The Uni Games like a pro (that’s it with real unicycles!):
Highlights of v0.4
- Smaller real estate: Fits in all C64/128 models, including the C128D / SX-64 machines
- Using Wemos D1 Mini instead of NodeMCU
- Blue instead of red
- New WiFi modes: Station and WPS modes
- Auto-reset joystick state after inactivity timeout
- Online-firmware update
- How many joystick movements
- How many seconds spent in joystick movements
- Android Client: Yay, Android has its own client. Similar to iOS, but without the Gyruss mode.
- Supports any Android game controller like OUYA, Amazon Fire, Moya, etc.
- Desktop Client:
- Supports Dpad, Commando and Commodore Home modes
- Windows version: Supports any Xinput game controller (like the Xbox 360 or newer controllers)
- Mac version: Supports any MFi game controller
- iOS Client: Added Commodore Home mode
- Supports both MFi and iCade game controllers
Read the complete Changelog here.
Game Controllers support
Most, if not all of the existing game controllers can be used with The UniJoystiCle:
- Windows controllers: All Xinput game controllers are supported natively (Xbox 360 or newer controllers)
- DirectInput game controllers can be used with x360ce
- iOS / Mac controllers:
- Android controllers:
- Native support for Android game controllers, including forks like OUYA
“Commando Mode” button mapping
Improved button mapping in Commando Mode:
- Button A: Fire Joy#2
- Button B: Fire Joy#1 (eg: grenades in Commando, special weapon in Turrican II, bombs in Drop Zone)
- Button X: Down Joy #1 (eg: cloak in DropZone)
- Button Y: Right Joy #1 (eg: cloak in DropZone)
Believe it or not, I wrote documentation, yay!