What’s new since last update:
- Gears to control the dimmer kind of working. They are somewhat fragile ATM.
- Desktop UniJoystiCle Controller working.
- Add adapter to header printer so that it can move the dimmer
- User port-power supply cable the for SX-64
- Voice-recognition for the mobile client: “Hey Commodore, turn off the light”.
- Add music to the c64. So it will have two features: play music, and control the lights. If I add this feature I’ll rename it to “Commodore Home” or something like that.